1/5 Photos of Best BLT Pasta Salad
Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
This is the only pasta salad my husband will eat. The dressing though similar to other BLT salads on the site has one major difference and it really adds a wonderful zip to the salad. When ever I serve this salad several people go home with the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (7 ounce) box elbow macaroni
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 3 -4 green onions, chopped
- 1Fry bacon until crisp, place on paper toweling to drain.
- 2Cook pasta following package directions.
- 3While pasta is cooking crumble bacon, chop tomatoes, and green onion.
- 4Drain pasta and run under cold water.
- 5Add pasta, tomatoes, bacon, and green onion to a large bowl and stir to combine.
- 6Place all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- 7Pour dressing over pasta and stir until thoroughly combined.
- 8Shred lettuce just before serving. Add it to the salad; giving it one last good stir.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best BLT Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.2
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 14.8 mg
- Sodium 677.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 6.9 g