Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy vegan drop baking powder biscuts.
Make and share this Best Biscuits. recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Put the flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar in a bowl.
- Cut in the shortening until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Add the milk all at once and stir just until the dough forms a ball around the fork.
- Spoon onto pam-sprayed baking sheet.
- Cook 15-20 minutes.
- You can also make a slightly more tangy "buttermilk" biscut using about a table spoon of vinegar to the milk.