Was looking for chewy soft cookies bakery style and found these off allrecipes and thought I'd share them with you!! They're so easy and delish, soft and BIG!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- 2Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- 3In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended.
- 4Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy.
- 5Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended.
- 6Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon.
- 7Drop cookie dough 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
- 8Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted.
- 9Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Big Fat Chewy Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.4
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 71.8 mg
- Sodium 199.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 49.9 g
- Protein 5.0 g