Recipe by Rizz
Was looking for chewy soft cookies bakery style and found these off allrecipes and thought I'd share them with you!! They're so easy and delish, soft and BIG!
Top Review by GuavaJelli
Fantastic. Easy and just what I was looking for! They taste perfect and are indeed chewy and fat! I used a regular sized ice-cream scoop and could only fit 9 on one pan. They ran together a bit, so in the future I will go with 6 per pan or just use a smaller scoop. I also stuffed a piece of baking chocolate in the center of each and it worked out great! At this size Ii had to bake in the convection oven at 325 for 20 minutes. Thanks for sharing this!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended.
- Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy.
- Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended.
- Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon.
- Drop cookie dough 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted.
- Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.