Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Was looking for chewy soft cookies bakery style and found these off allrecipes and thought I'd share them with you!! They're so easy and delish, soft and BIG!
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended.
- Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy.
- Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended.
- Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon.
- Drop cookie dough 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted.
- Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Fantastic. Easy and just what I was looking for! They taste perfect and are indeed chewy and fat! I used a regular sized ice-cream scoop and could only fit 9 on one pan. They ran together a bit, so in the future I will go with 6 per pan or just use a smaller scoop. I also stuffed a piece of baking chocolate in the center of each and it worked out great! At this size Ii had to bake in the convection oven at 325 for 20 minutes. Thanks for sharing this!
Absolutely wonderful (& BIG) cookies! A great treat for those special chocoholics who have a real sweet tooth (like the 2 of us)! Will be making these very satisfying tasties again & again! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in New Kids on the Block recipe tag]