Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
I make these all year around for my parties they are the best Margarita, don't worry you won't even taste the beer, you can double or triple this recipe if desired, if the mixture tastes too sweet you can add in a little more water, use the limeade can to measure out all ingredients
Top Review by learning 2 cook in VT
YUM! I have been experimenting with making my own margs, trying to steer clear of the sugary mixes. I used Fresca (0 sugars) in place of 7Up, and Margaritaville tequila with lime! I don't have to look any further, this is the best recipe ever. Would even be good with some fresh fruit mixed in.... thinking raspberries? Happy Summer and thanks for the great drink.
- 340.19 g can frozen limeade concentrate (semi-thawed)
- 12 fluid ounce tequila
- 6 fluid ounce 7-up
- 6 fluid ounce cold water (or use 12 fl.oz. Seven-Up or water)
- 12 fluid ounce beer
- ice (lots of ice!)
- 1 lime (cut into wedges)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the limeade, tequila, Seven-Up, water and beer into a large glass pitcher; stir with a long-handled spoon until completely blended and the frozen limeade has completely melted.
- Add in lots of ice.
- Adjust with extra water if the mixture is too sweet.
- Serve each glass with a lime wedge on the end.