Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Yet another recipe from my church potluck friends.. it is fun to eat fondue style with bits of meat anf cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 16 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons diced pimentos
- 1⁄2 cup light beer
- 2 teaspoons chopped green peppers
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- mix all ingriedients and serve it warm or chilled.
"Yes, Virginia -- there IS an incredible fondue recipe -- and it's YOURS"! I'd been missing my favorite restaurant beer fondue which I used to order a la carte, before they went out of business, but this was just as good. No, I think it's even better! My guests devored it. Thanks GingerlyJ, for a great recipe.