Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
From The Great Big Burger Book
Top Review by Boomette
This burger has a very great taste. Yummy! I liked the combination of flavor in the burgers. I just omitted the horseradish. And I ate mine with light mayonnaise, romaine lettuce leaf and tomatoes. Thanks Ratherbeswimmin :) Made for Basement tag game
- 2 lbs ground sirloin
- 1⁄4 cup minced shallot
- 3 tablespoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 6 hamburger buns with sesame seeds
- prepared horseradish
- romaine lettuce leaf
- sliced tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a big bowl, blend all the ingredients together, making sure your hands spread the seasoning evenly through the meat.
- Shape mixture into 6 patties, 1-inch thick.
- Lightly oil the grill or skillet over med-high heat; cook the burgers 6-8 minutes per side for medium; or until desired doneness.
- Serve on toasted sesame seed buns with prepared horseradish, romaine lettuce, and sliced tomato.