1/1 Photo of Best Beach Bushwacker
There are several versions of this tasty frozen drink, but here's my favorite - how I made them at the ol' Dirty Joe's on Pensacola Beach! They are great to take on a leisurely beach bike ride - beat the heat! Don't worry about the calories, if you drink enough and start dancing to the reggae music, you can work all that off, yea, right!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill the blender with ice, if you have pourers on your bottles, just grab the rum and the kamora and pour equal amounts into the blender.
- 2Then grab the light and dark Creme de Cocoa bottles and do the same.
- 3All this 1 oz stuff like shot glasses is for trainees, tee hee!
- 4We put our coco lopez in a squeeze bottle so that it didn't clump - and you just do a squeeze depending on how coconutty you want it.
- 5Then fill it up with milk until you can see it about a couple inches down in the ice.
- 6Crank up that bar blender and wait until it forms like a wind tunnel and has the consistency of a milkshake.
- 7Pour it into 16 oz styro cups with fat straws. For the big boys and girls, you can top it off with a 151 Rum floater.
- 8Enjoy getting bushwacked! Don't worry about falling, most folks tend to bounce!
Nutritional Facts for Best Beach Bushwacker
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.1
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white Creme de Cacao
dark Creme de Cacao