Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are fall Off the Bone Smoked Pork spare Ribs. With a Dry Rub. GREAT with Coleslaw and Grilled Corn On The Cob As Accompaniments.
- 4 lbs pork spareribs
- 4 cups canned tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup canned diced tomato
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried onion
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
dry rub seasonings
- 1 cup chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- Rub ribs well with some of the DRY RUB.
- Refrigerate COVERED for 4 to 6 hours.
- Now in a sauce pan COMBINE 7 items plus a 1/2 CUP of DRY RUB.
- Cook over a very low heat so it doesn't BURN for about 3 hours.
- Preheat Smoker.
- Get the smoker heat to between-170 and 200 degrees. Keep it at that no higher.
- Add ribs and smoke for a good 4 to 6 hours.
- Brush with sauce during the last 1/2 hour.