These are just nice basic meatballs, yummy taste, and excellent for picky eaters. Pretty quick when you get the hang of meatball making in general. These freeze well.
My Private Note
dozen b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Food process the oatmeal until it looks like meal, add everything but the meat and the egg. Blitz that until well combined.
- 2Mix into meat along with the egg until mixture is uniform.
- 3Make into uniform size balls -- as a trick you can pat it out into a square then cut it up like a checker/chess board -- but that's a bit picky to me lol.
- 4Fry in a pan on all sides til brown (2 min in a hot pan?).
- 5Pop onto a baking sheet, or whatever won't blow up in the oven (line it with foil -- trust me.).
- 6350f, 200c for about 30 minute Break one open and make sure that it is done.
- 7Either cool and freeze for whenever or pop into some nice tomato sauce!
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Basic Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.4
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 154.4 mg
- Sodium 504.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 32.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red chili paste