Prep 3 hrs
Cook 3 hrs
I suppose you thought eating low carb meant giving up your favorite baby backs. Well, think again!
Make and share this Best Barbecued Baby Back Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- 5 tablespoons your favorite barbecue rub, low-carb (Low Carb Rib Rub)
- 1 3⁄4 cups low-carb barbecue sauce (Low Carb Barbecue Sauce)
- 1 baby back rib rack
- plastic wrap
- aluminum foil
- Prepare ribs by removing membrane from the back of the ribs (use a paper towel to grab the edge and pull), then rinse ribs under cool water and pat dry.
- Place a sheet of plastic wrap larger than the rib piece on the counter and top with ribs.
- Take the rib rub and rub it into the meat on both sides using your fingers, trying to coat it as much as possible.
- Top the ribs with another sheet of plastic, wrapping it, then refrigerate ribs overnight.
- Remove ribs from refrigerator and allow the ribs to rise to room temp while the oven heats up to 250°F.
- Remove ribs from plastic and wrap in foil, placing the wrapped ribs on a large shallow baking sheet.
- Bake ribs for 3 hours, then remove from oven.
- Finish ribs on the grill, adding bbq sauce as soon as you put them on, and grilling for 6-8 minutes or until sauce sets.
I cook my ribs using the same method and they are a big hit! I even posted it on another website and got rave reveiws from people on it. Wouldn't cook them any other way!