1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Karen From Colorado's Note:
These ribs are wonderful for your next back yard barbecue. You can pre-cook these by removing them from the foil packets, place them on a platter, cover them and refrigerate until ready to complete grilling. (up to overnight).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine paprika, brown sugar, salt, chili powder, black pepper, cumin, and cayenne in a small bowl.
- 2Pat ribs dry with paper towels.
- 3Rub spice mixture all over ribs.
- 4Place 2 rib racks side by side on a double layer of foil; place 3 ice cubes under the sides and seal foil around the ribs well.
- 5Repeat with the next two racks of ribs.
- 6Place foil packets on grill rack; cover and cook for 1 hour, carefully turning once with tongs after half an hour.
- 7When ribs are done, cut an X in the top of the packets to allow steam to escape; pull foil back exposing the ribs.
- 8Remove the ribs and place directly on the grill rack; cover and grill 7 to 10 minutes or until browned, turning once.
- 9Brush ribs with barbecue sauce and cook 7 to 10 minutes longer, brushing with more sauce and turning often.
- 10Cut ribs into 1-rib portions.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Barbecue Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (557 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 15.7
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 590.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 0.4 g