Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Best barbecue I have ever tasted, it even beats 'competition' Barbecue from Tennessee or Memphis. The amazing part was that it was cooked in the oven and not on a BBQ Grill. though you can cook on BBQ grill for better flavors. The sauce used in this recipe is ---- Select Pit Smoked Barbecue Sauce (from internet) it's sweet sauce with a spice notes and that never tasted "pit smoke flavor' which is the backbone of the taste.
- OUT DOOR GRILLING:.
- Heat Grill to low - medium heat.
- Lightly oil the grill.
- Grill ribs without sauce, turn to cook both side, till ribs are done.
- Baste both side of the ribs with the Pit Smoked Barbecue Sauce. Move ribs away from the heat on grill and cover long enough to heat the barbecue sauce.
- INDOOR OVEN RIBS.
- Wrap ribs tightly in a plastic (Saran) wrap and then aluminum foil.
- Place on large oven pan and bake at 225°F for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Unwrap ribs, being careful to remove all plastic wrap and foil. Place on medium heated grill just long enough to brown.
- Baste with Dinni's Select Pit Smoked Barbecue Sauce.
Yummy ribs! I baked mine in the oven and they came out juicy and moist. I found a pit barbecue sauce at the grocery store and it worked really well. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.