1/1 Photo of Best Barbecue in the World
Chef #870181's Note:
Best barbecue I have ever tasted, it even beats 'competition' Barbecue from Tennessee or Memphis. The amazing part was that it was cooked in the oven and not on a BBQ Grill. though you can cook on BBQ grill for better flavors. The sauce used in this recipe is ---- Select Pit Smoked Barbecue Sauce (from internet) it's sweet sauce with a spice notes and that never tasted "pit smoke flavor' which is the backbone of the taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 baby back ribs
- 12 ounces pit smoked barbecue sauce (from internet)
- 1OUT DOOR GRILLING:.
- 2Heat Grill to low - medium heat.
- 3Lightly oil the grill.
- 4Grill ribs without sauce, turn to cook both side, till ribs are done.
- 5Baste both side of the ribs with the Pit Smoked Barbecue Sauce. Move ribs away from the heat on grill and cover long enough to heat the barbecue sauce.
- 7INDOOR OVEN RIBS.
- 8Wrap ribs tightly in a plastic (Saran) wrap and then aluminum foil.
- 9Place on large oven pan and bake at 225°F for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- 10Unwrap ribs, being careful to remove all plastic wrap and foil. Place on medium heated grill just long enough to brown.
- 11Baste with Dinni's Select Pit Smoked Barbecue Sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Barbecue in the World
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.3
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 764.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 1.6 g