Recipe by CuddleBug10k
These are delicious and moist, with lots of banana flavour! I've tried many other recipes, but these are by far my favourite! You can also make this recipe into banana bread, just increase the cooking time, and it will be done when a toothpick is inserted into the middle and comes out clean.
- 3 -4 large bananas, mashed (the more bananas the moister, so I use 4)
- 1 cup sugar (can be reduced to 1/2 cup if you don't like them sweet)
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- 1⁄3 cup melted margarine or 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the mashed banana, sugar, egg and margarine together. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together baking soda, baking powder, salt and flour.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients all together, being careful not to over-stir!
- Pour into greased muffin tins, and bake in 350 degrees oven for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!