1/1 Photo of Best Banana Bread Recipe
1 hr 10 mins
Candle Lover's Note:
I love this recipe it comes from the Banana bag at Hy-vee grocery store.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Mix flour, soda, salt and cream of tartar in mixing bowl.
- 22. Cream shortening. Add sugar a little at a time and stir until light and fluffy. Add eggs and beat well.
- 33. Add flour mixture alternately with bananas, a small amount at a time, and beat after each addition until smooth.
- 44. Put in well-greased loaf pan and bake in 350 oven for 1 hour until done.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Banana Bread Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.6
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 188.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 3.2 g