This is very easy to make, contains no egg or milk. I use gluten free all purpose flour and it comes out totally fabulous! The recipe is adjusted from 'My favourite Banana Bread Recipe - it has No Eggs' I found on the web! The recipe is only enough for a petite loaf pan (about 5x3 inches). Double the recipe for a standard size pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- 2Lightly grease an petite loaf pan.
- 3In a large bowl, mix the butter (or oil) and sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- 4Sift in the flour, baking soda and salt
- 5Blend in the mashed bananas.
- 6Stir in the chocplate chips.
- 7Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 8Bake in preheated oven for 45-60 minutes, or until it tests done with a toothpick.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Banana Bread - No Egg, No Milk, Gluten Free
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.2
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 1060.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 39.6 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: