Best Banana Bread Ever, Seriously!
- Cream butter, sugar, bananas and egg.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together EXCEPT for the cinnamon and 2 tsp of sugar.
- Add the dry ingredients alternatively with the sour milk. Try to end with dry ingredients. Add vanilla.
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Now -- heres the yummy trick- mix the cinnamon and 2 tsp sugar. Then grease the loaf pan and instead of dusting with flour, dust the pan with the cinnamon sugar mixture. Then pour in the batter and bake for 1-1.5 hours until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the middle.
- Sour milk is 3/4 cup of milk with one tablespoon of milk removed and replaced with one tablespoon of white vinegar.
- I like to make my banana bread in a larger cake pan so it cooks faster.