Prep 8 mins
Cook 1 hr
You'll never need another banana bread recipe ever again!
Make and share this Best Banana Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 bananas, finely crushed
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and crushed bananas.
- Combine well.
- Sift together flour, soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Add vanilla.
- Pour into greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.
- Keeps well, refrigerated.
Have tried many banana breads but this is one of the best. I added walnuts to mine. Would recommend this to anyone. A winner for sure!
I have been searching for a good banana bread recipe for over a year and I finally found it! What a super simple recipe with excellent results!!! Try it - You'll LOVE it!!
Nice moist banana bread. My husband was especially impressed with the nice way the banana flavor comes through. I think I will add chopped walnuts next time.