You'll never need another banana bread recipe ever again!
Make and share this Best Banana Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and crushed bananas.
- Combine well.
- Sift together flour, soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Add vanilla.
- Pour into greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.
- Keeps well, refrigerated.
Have tried many banana breads but this is one of the best. I added walnuts to mine. Would recommend this to anyone. A winner for sure!
Nice moist banana bread. My husband was especially impressed with the nice way the banana flavor comes through. I think I will add chopped walnuts next time.
I have been searching for a good banana bread recipe for over a year and I finally found it! What a super simple recipe with excellent results!!! Try it - You'll LOVE it!!