1/6 Photos of Best Baked Ziti
Looking for a way to use up that leftover Tomato Sauce you made the other day? What better way than to try this ziti recipe! You can use canned sauce, but homemade is always better! Hope you enjoy this recipe! My kids practically grew up on it
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook ziti according to package directions; drain.
- 2In large bowl, combine ziti, 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, parsley, egg, oregano, garlic powder and pepper.
- 3In a 9" x 13" pan (sprayed with cooking spray- for easy clean-up) pour 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce; spread ziti mixture evenly over sauce.
- 4Top with remaining 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce and spread evenly; sprinkle with parmesan cheese (I add additional mozzarella to the top as well).
- 5Bake covered at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Baked Ziti
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.4
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 78.4 mg
- Sodium 479.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 22.6 g