Looking for a way to use up that leftover Tomato Sauce you made the other day? What better way than to try this ziti recipe! You can use canned sauce, but homemade is always better! Hope you enjoy this recipe! My kids practically grew up on it
- Cook ziti according to package directions; drain.
- In large bowl, combine ziti, 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, parsley, egg, oregano, garlic powder and pepper.
- In a 9" x 13" pan (sprayed with cooking spray- for easy clean-up) pour 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce; spread ziti mixture evenly over sauce.
- Top with remaining 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce and spread evenly; sprinkle with parmesan cheese (I add additional mozzarella to the top as well).
- Bake covered at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.