Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Delicious herbed and onion dish, goes great with plain rice and a green salad. Easy and healthy.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets (rinsed)
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions (sliced into rings)
- 2 -3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 4 tablespoons fresh tarragon (chopped)
- 4 tablespoons fresh dill weed (chopped)
- 2 lemons
- garlic powder
- Add salt, pepper and garlic powder to to fish, squeeze the juice of one lemon and set aside to marinade in a foil lined shallow baking pan. Preheat oven to 350. In a pan heat olive oil, add garlic, onion, herbs and the juice of one lemon. Saute until onions are soft. Pour onion mixture including any liquid over fish and bake for 35 minutes.