Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Delicious coated and baked rabbit. Low fat and very high protein.
- 1 -2 rabbit, cut into pieces
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon dry powdered yeast
- 4 tablespoons paprika
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
- Place flour, corn flakes, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, sugar, yeast and paprika in a food processor and process on high for one minute. Make sure the corn flakes are crushed so you will add enough. After one minute and the mixture is thoroughly mixed slowly add the olive oil while processing for another one minute.
- Preheat oven to 350'F and grease a baking pan with the cooking oil.
- Rinse rabbit pieces and drain.
- Dredge rabbit pieces in prepared coating mix and coat them thoroughly. Make sure rabbit is wet so coating sticks well, but not too wet or the coating will get lumpy and sticky.
- Place coated rabbit pieces on baking pan with oil.
- Cook in oven for 50 minutes.
- Use a spatula to remove stuck pieces after cooking.