1/9 Photos of Best Baked Doughnuts Ever
These donuts are lighter than regular donuts, baked not fried, and so easy to make. They will disappear before your eyes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter with 1 cup of sugar.
- 2Add the eggs and mix well.
- 3Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
- 4Add to the butter and sugar mixture.
- 5Blend in the milk and mix together thoroughly.
- 6Fill greased muffin tins 2/3 full.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes, or until doughnuts are golden.
- 8Combine remaining 1/2 cup of sugar with the cinnamon.
- 9Melt remaining 6 tablespoons of butter.
- 10While doughnuts are still warm, roll them in melted butter; then in cinnamon sugar.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Baked Doughnuts Ever
Serving Size: 1 (1272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.2
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 24.8 mg
- Sodium 130.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 1.7 g