Recipe by Florida Cook
Here's a recipe that I got from an old friend. I vamped it up a little with the parmesan cheese and the lemon juice. Try it, you won't be disappointed!!
Top Review by Citruholic
This was very good and couldn't be more simple! I don't know why it hasn't been reviewed yet. I seasoned the bread crumbs with garlic powder, freshly grated parmesan, finely chopped Italian parsley, poultry seasoning, fresh ground pepper and lemon-infused salt. I also seasoned the melted butter, which I added a little EVOO to. I stuffed the breasts with crumbled bacon and Havarti cheese. They were delicious. Baked at 350 for about 45 minutes for 2 breasts weighing in at about 1.2 lbs. Thanks for a great and simple recipe. I won't bother browning breaded chicken in a skillet again before putting it in the oven to continue to cook through. No need to dirty extra pans! :-)
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 177.44 ml breadcrumbs
- 177.44 ml parmesan cheese
- 24.64 ml dried parsley (or fresh chopped finely)
- 0.25 ml salt
- 0.25 ml pepper
- 44.37 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 118.29 ml of melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat your oven to 350.
- in a large bowl mix the breadcrumbs, parmesan, parsley, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- dip the chicken breasts in the melted butter.
- dip the chicken in the breaded mix.
- brush lemon juice onto the tops of the chicken (you may not use all of the lemon juice).
- Place chicken on a baking sheet and bake at 350 for one hour.