Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Here's a recipe that I got from an old friend. I vamped it up a little with the parmesan cheese and the lemon juice. Try it, you won't be disappointed!!
- preheat your oven to 350.
- in a large bowl mix the breadcrumbs, parmesan, parsley, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- dip the chicken breasts in the melted butter.
- dip the chicken in the breaded mix.
- brush lemon juice onto the tops of the chicken (you may not use all of the lemon juice).
- Place chicken on a baking sheet and bake at 350 for one hour.