Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I modified this recipe from the Harry and David website. This is so simple and yields a ton of appetizers. You could easily modify it for a nice breakfast too. It can be served hot, warm or room temperature (cold might even work, but I've never kept it around long enough to put it in the fridge!). This gets gobbled up quickly whenever it's made!
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 10 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3⁄4 cup salsa
- 2 (4 ounce) canschopped green chilies, well drained
- Combine cheeses, eggs, milk and chiles.
- Spray 18 x 13 inch jelly roll pan with butter spray, and add mixture. If you can't find a pan that size, use any pan sizes you can find, and pour between 1/2 and 3/4 inches thick (I use a 11 x 17 jelly roll pan plus a 8 x 4 bread pan).
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes, cut into small squares or triangles and serve!