Recipe by Cookndakota
I originally used this marinade on steak, but then tried it on chicken and pork chops. It is wonderful on all three! It is so good, I no longer can have a steak in a restaurant because it is "missing something"!
- 1 cup hot water
- 6 tablespoons chopped onions (or to taste)
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons beef bouillon
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (or more!)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 steaks, cut of your choice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl combine the 1st 9 items.
- Remove 1/2 Cup of marinade & refrigerate.
- Using a fork, stab the steak numerous times on both sides.
- Put in gallon size plastic storage bags, pour remaining marinade over all. Steaks can also be placed in a large glass baking dish and covered with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate overnight, discard used marinade.
- Grill until meat is to desired doneness. Serve with reserved marinade.