1/1 Photo of Best and Easiest Pork Chops Ever
1 hr 15 mins
Karen B's Note:
This is a complete meal in a pan. It is easy and delicious, cleanup a breeze, and can be either baked in the oven, crockpot, or pressure cooker. It can be easily coverted for a crowd - amounts don't matter. This is my families favorite supper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a roasting pan put the potatoes, carrots, celery, and onion.
- 2Sprink with seasonings.
- 3Mix the cream of mushroom soup with the milk and pour half of it over the vegetables.
- 4Arrange the pork chops over the top of the vegetable mixture and season the chops to taste.
- 5Pour remaining mushroom soup mixture over the chops.
- 6Cover and bake at 375 degrees about 1 hour or until vegetables are fork tender.
- 7This can also be made in a crock pot, slow cooker, or pressure cooker.
- 8It can be converted easily for a crowd or potluck dinner.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best and Easiest Pork Chops Ever
Serving Size: 1 (633 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 963.2
- Calories from Fat 341
- Total Fat 37.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 211.8 mg
- Sodium 1340.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.3 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 73.4 g