Recipe by Karen B
This is a complete meal in a pan. It is easy and delicious, cleanup a breeze, and can be either baked in the oven, crockpot, or pressure cooker. It can be easily coverted for a crowd - amounts don't matter. This is my families favorite supper.
Top Review by Divinemom5
This was easy to make,and tasty.I liked it because it used ingredients I had on hand,and I could put it in the oven and forget about it.The vegetables and soup made a 'stew,' all I added was a green salad for a complete meal.Thanks for posting this,I will definately make it again.
- 6 pork chops
- 6 potatoes, peeled and cut into bite size chunks
- 6 carrots, peeled and cut into bite size chunks
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 large onion, sliced
- seasoning salt
- pepper (to taste)
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 can milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In a roasting pan put the potatoes, carrots, celery, and onion.
- Sprink with seasonings.
- Mix the cream of mushroom soup with the milk and pour half of it over the vegetables.
- Arrange the pork chops over the top of the vegetable mixture and season the chops to taste.
- Pour remaining mushroom soup mixture over the chops.
- Cover and bake at 375 degrees about 1 hour or until vegetables are fork tender.
- This can also be made in a crock pot, slow cooker, or pressure cooker.
- It can be converted easily for a crowd or potluck dinner.