This is a complete meal in a pan. It is easy and delicious, cleanup a breeze, and can be either baked in the oven, crockpot, or pressure cooker. It can be easily coverted for a crowd - amounts don't matter. This is my families favorite supper.
- In a roasting pan put the potatoes, carrots, celery, and onion.
- Sprink with seasonings.
- Mix the cream of mushroom soup with the milk and pour half of it over the vegetables.
- Arrange the pork chops over the top of the vegetable mixture and season the chops to taste.
- Pour remaining mushroom soup mixture over the chops.
- Cover and bake at 375 degrees about 1 hour or until vegetables are fork tender.
- This can also be made in a crock pot, slow cooker, or pressure cooker.
- It can be converted easily for a crowd or potluck dinner.
This was easy to make,and tasty.I liked it because it used ingredients I had on hand,and I could put it in the oven and forget about it.The vegetables and soup made a 'stew,' all I added was a green salad for a complete meal.Thanks for posting this,I will definately make it again.
This was a very good meal. I halved the recipe for just me and my husband. I like being able to leave the food while it is cooking! Thanks for sharing!
I thought was a very good meal. It was so simple and the flavor was very good! I made it in the crock pot (low setting for 8 hrs) and used Lawry's seasoning salt and black pepper liberally. The only thing I would do differently next time is make sure that I trim all the fat from the chops before I put them in the crock pot. Other than that, super easy and very good tasting!