Recipe by Nyma
When I'm in a hurry, this is the best sandwich for the taste buds. It's fast, nutritious, and very good!
- 1 (6 inch) panini bread
- any meat or poultry
- 1⁄2 carrot, chopped very thinly
- 1 mushroom, thin slices (I like portabellos a lot)
- cauliflower, chopped, a bit cooked
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs (parsley, basil) or 1 tablespoon fresh herb (parsley, basil)
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 2 leaves lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- If you have a panini-press, use it and if you don't, either use a pan or you can it eat cold, but it isn't as good.
- "Light" the panini-press.
- Cut the vegetables and herbs while waiting to heat. Spread the mayo.
- Put everything in the panini bread except the salad and then put in panini-press.
- Press until desired. Add the salad.