Recipe by Hill Family
These are so good and easy to do. Good to just have on hand to eat or to make for a party. Bert - these are going to make you famous!!
- 2 lbs shrimp, cooked and thawed
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 red onion
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 cup green olives
- 2 tablespoons green olive juice
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the honey, olive oil, vinegar and Tabasco sauce and lemon juice, stir well. Add olives and olive juice. Let sit for 15 minute.
- Slice onion, either leave in rings or chop- your choice.
- Place onion and shrimp in a container with a lid and pour liquid mixture over.
- Place in fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- ** Make sure the shrimp has already been cooked and if frozen - thawed.