Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Forget store-bought gooey butter cake! This is fantastic! My mother-in-law's delicious recipe (that she got from Aunt Edna) - it will even win over gooey-butter skeptics :)
- 453.59 g box yellow cake mix
- 118.29 ml butter (melted)
- 4 eggs
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- Preheat to 325 (350 if not in glass cookware).
- Stir cake mix with butter and 2 eggs and cover bottom of greased 9x13 pan.
- Blend cream cheese with 2 remaining eggs and powder sugar (leave a little to dust top off).
- Pour over cake mix crust.
- Cook for 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Dust with remaining powder sugar.