Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Forget store-bought gooey butter cake! This is fantastic! My mother-in-law's delicious recipe (that she got from Aunt Edna) - it will even win over gooey-butter skeptics :)
- Preheat to 325 (350 if not in glass cookware).
- Stir cake mix with butter and 2 eggs and cover bottom of greased 9x13 pan.
- Blend cream cheese with 2 remaining eggs and powder sugar (leave a little to dust top off).
- Pour over cake mix crust.
- Cook for 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Dust with remaining powder sugar.