Meghan Williams's Note:
A sweet, slightly crispy french toast. Highly requested by DH and the kids!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first 5 ingredients - whisk until well-blended.
- 2Dip each slice making sure each side gets a good soak (you'll have to acquire a feel for how you like it - too long and it's to soggy, too short and it's too dry).
- 3Place slice on non-stick / greased griddle (or frying pan) over medium to medium high heat.
- 4Flip when golden brown on one side.
- 5Done when golden brown on both sides.
- 6Repeat and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bertha's French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.7
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 203.4 mg
- Sodium 139.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: