Recipe by Meghan Williams
Another of my mother-in-law's famous treats! Her grown children and grandchildren fight over pieces of this delight! A delicious, rich cake... with a top crust that is light and crisp... yum!
- 1 cup butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 cups swan's down flour
- 2 -3 tablespoons lemon flavoring
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325.
- soften cream cheese.
- Cream the butter in a mixer and add sugar 1/2 cup at a time allowing it to "cream" in-between.
- Mix in creamcheese until smooth.
- Add flour 1/2 cup at a time until smooth.
- Add lemon flavor.
- Pour in lightly greased bundt or angel food cake pan.
- Bake for 1 hr 15 min.