Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe came from a very dear friend who I have known for years. You can substitute any flavour of potato chips.
- Spread crushed potato chips on a plate.
- Beat egg in a small bowl.
- Dip chicken breasts in egg mixture.
- Coat chicken with potato chips.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until done.
This was very good. The whole family enjoyed it. I did add some milk to the egg as you called it a mixture in the directions, and milk is fairly commonly used to moisten chicken pieces. I poured all the left over chips on top of the chicken after I had finished coating all the pieces and dotted the chicken pieces with about 1 Tbls. of butter before baking.