Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Amazon plog. Looked like it would be tasty. :) Their intro: A few of my favorite things: chocolate, raspberries, and booze. Making a Berrymint Kiss is nicest in the summer when fresh raspberries and mint are available, but store-bought mint (find it in the produce section) and frozen raspberries work just as well. The mint sprig is key here, so you can pucker up for your partner in crime after your drink--it is called the Berrymint Kiss, after all.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces raspberry vodka (Stoli makes a nice one)
- 1 ounce Creme de Cacao
- 4 -7 frozen raspberries
- 1 sprig of fresh mint
- Muddle a few raspberries and mint leaves in a cocktail shaker.
- Fill the cocktail shaker halfway with ice.
- Add the creme de cacao, and vodka.
- Shake well and strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a raspberry or two and a mint leaf.