From the Amazon plog. Looked like it would be tasty. :) Their intro: A few of my favorite things: chocolate, raspberries, and booze. Making a Berrymint Kiss is nicest in the summer when fresh raspberries and mint are available, but store-bought mint (find it in the produce section) and frozen raspberries work just as well. The mint sprig is key here, so you can pucker up for your partner in crime after your drink--it is called the Berrymint Kiss, after all.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Muddle a few raspberries and mint leaves in a cocktail shaker.
- 2Fill the cocktail shaker halfway with ice.
- 3Add the creme de cacao, and vodka.
- 4Shake well and strain into a martini glass.
- 5Garnish with a raspberry or two and a mint leaf.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berrymint Kiss
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: