Top Review by Janine Ross
made with with my KitchenAid Ice cream maker attachment. It was wonderful, a treat and so easy. Wonderful consistency and flavour. Thank you for submitting this I will use it over and over again.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar (or equivalent sugar substitute)
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup sugared raspberries (optional)
- 1 cup sugared blackberry (you can add any berries eg. strawberries, blueberries etc.) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Scald milk until bubbles form around edge.
- Remove from heat.
- Add sugar and salt, stir until dissolved.
- Stir in half and half, vanilla, whipping cream.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Prior to freezing add berries.
- Freeze according to your machines directions.