Prep 1 hr 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make this pudding when strawberries are in season, at their freshest and most flavorful
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries or 4 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup apple juice
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup raspberries
- Puree the strawberries in a blender or food processor.
- In a 2 qt saucepan over medium high heat, bring the strawberries, apple juice, tapioca and honey to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- Stir in the raspberries.
- Pour into 6 dessert goblets and chill in the refrigerator until set, about 1 hour.