Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is always a hit with guests. You can use any combination of berries
- 8 cups bread, cubed
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup fresh strawberries (or frozen)
- 1⁄3 cup fresh blueberries (or frozen)
- 1⁄3 cup fresh raspberry (or frozen)
- 1⁄3 cup fresh blackberries (or frozen)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9x13 baking pan.
- Mix egg, milk, cinnamon, vanilla, sugar, and salt.
- Add bread and mix.
- Add berries.
- Pour in pan.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Melt butter and drizzle on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
This was so great and i love it with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream.
This is very good.
This is so good and easy to make.Not to sweet and just melting in your mouth with those fresh berries.