Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The recipe for this unusual drink comes from the June 2009 Best Recipes cookbooklet, Summer Salads & Sandwiches.
- 236.59 ml 2% low-fat milk
- 236.59 ml plain low-fat yogurt
- 118.29 ml instant tea powder (I like either Lipton Summer Peach or Lipton Wild Raspberry)
- 6 ice cubes
- With the exception of the ice cubes, put the ingredients in a blender, then add ice cubes, one at a time, processing until blended.
- For best results, serve immediately.
I used Crystal Light Strawberry Kiwi in this for the instant tea that I *thought* I had. It turned out yummy, easy and really filling, lol. It's too hot this summer on most days for my usual afternoon coffee break but it's a lot better than ice and snow! :D
Very good. I used sugar free peach flavored tea and it was yummy. I added a few frozen blueberries for color. Thanks for a quick, quick breakfast. Made for PRMR.
Very good and refreshing drink. I used Strawberry Kiwi Crystal light and strawberry yogurt. I also threw in one frozen banana. (couldn't resist). I can see where different flavors of the teas' would work splendid.
Made for PRMR.