Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick, light and very refreshing! Makes a great quick breakfast or mid-morning snack!
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened blackberry
- 1 (8 ounce) container vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in blender.
- Blend until thick and smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Pour into 2 large glasses.
- Serve immediately.
My mom has been visiting and I made this for breakfast for the two of us. We both thought it was very delicious. Had a great berry flavor, as well as being thick and creamy--just what we like in a smoothie. Made a very filling and tasty breakfast. Thank you for sharing this.
This was a great tasting treat! However, we both thought that for us personally it was a better mid-morning meal supplement than an actual breakfast (we decided we didn't prefer frozen first thing in morning). The one substitute I used was a frozen berry meddly with four berries instead of the two. Yummy!
This is too good to be true. A MUST try!! You will want to make it again and again!