Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from Yoplait...sounds like a great lunchbox treat
- 170 g berry cheesecake yoghurt
- 1⁄2 cup oat bran
- 2 tablespoons coconut, toasted
- 30 g ladyfingers, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup dried berries, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Combine oatbran with 1 tablespoon coconut, biscuits, Yoghurt, cranberries and vanilla until well combined. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Combine remaining coconut with chia seeds. Roll tablespoonfuls of yogurt mixture into balls and drop into chia mixture. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.