Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A hot toddy w/ raspberry and white chocolate ; posted by request
- 3 cups milk (whole or 2%)
- 1 cup chopped white chocolate
- 6 ounces Chambord raspberry liquor
- 2 tablespoons raspberry flavored syrup (such as Torani)
- mixed berry, for garnish
- Bring the milk to a simmer in a saucepan over medium to medium-low heat.
- Add in chocolate and whisk until melted.
- Continue heating until steaming but not simmering, whisking continuously.
- Remove from heat and stir in Chambord and raspberry syrup; pour into mugs and serve garnished with skewered mixed berries.