1/3 Photos of Berry Whipped Sensation
6 hrs 10 mins
This is a light & tasty ice cream type dessert that can be made using any type of berry you enjoy! Try raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, etc! Yum! A cool refreshing treat that is perfect for a hot summer day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line an 8x4-inch loaf pan with foil.
- 2Mash 2 cups of berries in a large bowl.
- 3Stir in sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and 2 cups whipped topping.
- 4Pour into loaf pan.
- 5Top with chopped cookies; press into mixture.
- 6Cover with foil.
- 7Freeze at least 6 hours.
- 8To serve, invert onto plate. Remove foil. Frost with remaining whipped topping. Top with remaining berries & additional oreos.
Browse Our Top Ice Cream Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ice Cream Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Whipped Sensation
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.6
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 106.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 22.8 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: