Recipe by SarahKaye
This is a light & tasty ice cream type dessert that can be made using any type of berry you enjoy! Try raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, etc! Yum! A cool refreshing treat that is perfect for a hot summer day!
Top Review by Charlotte J
I used fresh strawberries, cherries and blue berries in making this. I could not bring myself to mash the beautiful fruit. I may be sorry when it comes to cutting this later tonight. This dessert can easily be whipped up in the morning, placed in the freezer and be ready to eat after dinner. So it might have been just a little harder to cut with the pieces of fruit. But it is more appealing to the eye this way. Made for Bite into the sweet taste of July
- 2 cups berries, fresh or frozen
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 8 Oreo cookies, chopped
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 2 cups fresh berries (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Line an 8x4-inch loaf pan with foil.
- Mash 2 cups of berries in a large bowl.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and 2 cups whipped topping.
- Pour into loaf pan.
- Top with chopped cookies; press into mixture.
- Cover with foil.
- Freeze at least 6 hours.
- To serve, invert onto plate. Remove foil. Frost with remaining whipped topping. Top with remaining berries & additional oreos.