Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy recipe stuffed full of nutrients and vitamins!
- 1 cup Bisquick, heart healthy
- 1 egg whites or 1 egg
- 2⁄3 cup reduced-fat milk, i use vanilla soy milk
- 1⁄4 cup wheat germ
- 1⁄2 cup berries, i use frozen mixed berries
- combine all ingredients and let stand at least 5 min.
- make pancakes per usual.
- top with yogurt and honey!
These turned out very nice. Easy and quick to make. I topped with greek yogurt and honey. A very nice hearty breakfast.
Thx for a nice recipe. Made for PAC 2011