1/2 Photos of Berry & Watermelon Smoothie
I made this with my children after trying to find something they could help with in the kitchen. They had this for breakfast and made more and more batches until I ran out of watermelon! Can also be frozen for an ice block or sorbet-type dessert
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend watermelon into a juice.
- 2Add bananas (use mainly to thicken).
- 3Throw in other ingredients, all according to taste.
- 4Can pour over more ice cubes if desired.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry & Watermelon Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.5
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 21.1 g
- Protein 2.4 g