Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
great for salad dressing or marinades. Donated by local TV station WBIR
- Fill sterlized quart jar a little over half full with pierced berries.
- (berries are pierced to release juice) cover and fill to top with cider vinegar.
- Cover top with plastic wrap and secure lid.
- Let age 4-6 weeks out of direct of sunlight.
- Strain out berries and pour vinegar into, sterlized bottles, adding a few berries for presentation if desired.
- Seal with plastic lid or cork.
- Enjoy using in salad dressing or marinades.