Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this in the 2012 version of the "Taste of Home" cookbook. It was submitted by Barbara McCalley from Allison Park, PA, who says: "Since the raspberry flavor come from jam, this versatile vinaigrette is convenient to make year-round. It's wonderful with any tossed salad or mix of greens."
- 44.37 ml seedless raspberry jam
- 158.51 ml canola oil
- 78.07 ml red wine vinegar
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- Place jam in a small microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 10-15 seconds or until melted.
- Whisk in the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Store in the refrigerator.