Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A colourful way to liven up your favourite summer salad. From GF magazine.
Make and share this Berry Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar or 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
CHOOSE FROM THE FOLLOWING BERRIES
- 3 strawberries, hulled and finely chopped
- 3 ounces raspberries, roughly crushed
- 4 tablespoons red currants, stripped from stalks and lightly crushed with a fork
- 5 tablespoons blueberries, roughly crushed
- Shake the oils and vinegar in a bottle or jar with a tight-fitting lid until blended.
- Season with salt if you want, and pepper, then drop in the fruit.
- Shake gently before using.
- Keeps in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.