1/5 Photos of Berry Vanilla Breakfast Cake
1 hr 15 mins
My friend emailed this recipe to me as a quick, easy, no eggs/no milk dessert. It doesn't have to be for breakfast at all. The original recipe called for Cherry filling, but I prefer to use Blackberry filling. I changed the name to "Berry" because you could use any you wish. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Grease a 9 X 13-inch pan baking dish/pan. Set aside.
- 2In large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, and 1/2 C margarine with an electric mixer. Set aside 1 cup of the mixture.
- 3To the large bowl, add the 1 C of water and the water/oil/baking powder mixture and the vanilla extract. Beat well.
- 4Pour mixture into the prepared pan.
- 5Drop pie filling by spoonfuls over the top of the batter.
- 6Cut 1 T margarine into the reserved cup of flour mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle on top of pie filling.
- 7Bake 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Vanilla Breakfast Cake
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.4
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 116.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 43.7 g
- Protein 2.9 g