1/2 Photos of Berry Turnovers With Cream Cheese Icing
Chef #1144006's Note:
Delicious mixed berry turnovers with cream cheese icing! My boyfriend eats these by the dozen =)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (16 ounce) packages Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Take each biscuit and roll into a flat circle, set aside
- 3Mix berries and half the can of the raspberry pie filling, set aside.
- 4Blend cream cheese, powdered sugar and water until desired icing consistency, set aside.
- 5In a seperate bowl mix flour, sugars, cinnamon vanilla extract
- 6Cut the butter in streudel with a fork until mixture is crumbly.
- 7The Assembly:.
- 8Take a biscuit round.
- 9Put a spoonful of the filling in the center.
- 10Fold over to create a half moon and seal edges.
- 11Dip turnover in butter.
- 12Dip turnover into streudel mixture.
- 13Repeat with the rest of the biscuit rounds
- 14Place turnovers on a greased cookie sheet or a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- 15Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden.
- 16Cool for 15 minutes.
- 17Meanwhile, place icing in a piping bag (or what I do is put icing in a zip lock bag and cut a notch).
- 18When cooled, pipe the icing onto the turnovers!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Turnovers With Cream Cheese Icing
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.9
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.2 mg
- Sodium 675.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
raspberry pie filling