Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very yummy shake for those that need to gain weight, athletes, or for people with no worries about their weight.;) You can substitute 2 1/2 cups of berries for the preserves if you'd like. Enjoy!
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup whole evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup fruit preserves (I like all-fruit)
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- Throw everything in a blender -- 56--45---23---HIKE!
- Blend until smooth.
- Enjoy this cool summer treat!:D.
- NOTE: You can add protein powder of dried milk powder for more protein.