Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 cups fresh blackberries or 4 cups frozen blackberries
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 4 cups low-fat frozen yogurt or 4 cups low-fat vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 whole berries (to garnish)
- fresh mint leaves (to garnish) (optional)
- Crush or puree berries and strain through a fine sieve to yield approximately 2 cups puree (If berries are frozen, partially thaw before crushing).
- Combine puree with remaining ingredients, blend until smooth and pour into chilled glasses.
- Garnish with 2 to 3 berries, and fresh mint leaves if desired.